Friday, September 11, 2009

Photo Friday: James Stewart, WWII Hero



In honor of the 8th Anniversary and in remembence of those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 here in the United States, I also decided to share this video I found on YouTube about Hollywood movie stars fighting in World War II and doing their part as American citizens and fighting for our country. The film is called 'Everybody Joins the War Effor' and was released in 1942. Be on the look-out for adorable Jimmy looking awfully dashing in his military uniform.

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he was quite a fella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN! I'm so happy I came across this blog. I, too, find Jimmy to be the greatest actor of all time. I hope you don't mind if I link this blog and your other Jimmy List blog :) Now to peruse the rest of the Jimmy goodness here...

    Hannah
    whiternoise.com

    ReplyDelete